St Ives Concert Band 2015

The Town band has been in existence since 1879 and has had a home in the bandroom since 1928 which the members then built and paid for.

In 2004 with a declining membership it was decided that the band would reform as a concert band which enabled it to accept woodwind players, electric instruments and percussion.

St Ives Concert Band 1926